WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY?
The Short Par 4 Fall Classic is open to EVERYONE! Singles are always welcome and will be paired prior to the event.
$399 Per Player through September 26th ($449 after)
- Deadline for entry is October 30, 2020 or once 432 participants have registered, whichever comes first.
- Four (4) rounds of tournament golf on the best courses Myrtle Beach has to offer
- Green fee, cart fee, range balls
- Welcome Reception & Registration Sunday afternoon
- Masters Sunday Watch Party
- Satellite Watch Party for the Final Round of The Masters, enjoy some championship golf, great food, great drinks, and company!
- Located at Grumpy Monk Locations & The Sneaky Beagle
- $50 Gift Card Included with entry
- Masters Sunday Watch Party
- Post Round Lunch & Awards Thursday
- Order lunch off the menu at the golf course following play on Thursday
- Two (2) Drink tickets valid for domestic beer/wine, tea, coffee
- Awards and Random Drawing Prizes
- Short Par 4 Fall Classic welcome gifts
- Top flight finishers awarded prizes
- Daily contest prizes in each flight
* Guests may join at all non-golf functions for an additional $85 per person
The tournament will be conducted using the WHS Handicap System.
Participants will submit their WHS Handicap or international equivalent information via electronic form beginning on November 2, 2020. Tournament staff will use that factor to flight each team and all handicaps will be based on that information.
The Handicap Committee reserves the right to adjust a participant’s index prior to or during the event. All participants will have Course Handicaps calculated using their 12-month low Handicap Index. All participants are required to notify a tournament official of any handicap changes prior to the event and after verification forms are returned.
All participants are required to notify a tournament official of any handicap changes prior to the event and after verification forms are returned. A difference of .1 in your index can result in one more or less strokes on a given day. Please ensure that the handicap provided is accurate to the decimal place.
Women will be allowed a handicap index up to 40.4 and men up to 36.4.
Any participant found, at any time, to be using a fraudulent handicap will be expelled from the tournament and all fees will be forfeited. Players who score exceptionally low scores will have their handicap reviewed and adjusted if necessary on a daily basis. Any player who scores exceptionally low scores after being adjusted may be disqualified. Any players disqualified will forfeit all paid tournament fees. All decisions of the Tournament Committee are final.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
No refunds or exchanges will be made if the tournament is canceled or shortened due to weather or nature.
The Fall Classic will refund any participant that may cancel:
- between their date of entry and end of the day on October 12, 2020 minus a $45 cancellation fee.
- between October 13, 2020 and October 30, 2020 minus a $90 cancellation fee.
- between October 31, 2020 and November 14, 2020 minus a $180 cancellation fee
- After November 14, 2020 participants will not be refunded regardless of circumstance.
Any cancellations must be in writing and sent to the Tournament staff either by email or by direct mail. Emails can be sent to Ryan at email@example.com and written cancellations may be sent to FALL CLASSIC REFUNDS/1705 N Oak St, Suite 6/Myrtle Beach SC 29577.
RULES OF PLAY
The USGA Rules of Golf will govern play. Local rules at each course will apply. The Tournament Committee will resolve all disputes regarding every aspect of tournament play.
|Short Par 4 Fall Classic
2051 Golf Academy Way
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
|Toll Free Phone: 800-506-8377