Heritage ClubGolf Courses
Heritage Club Practice Round Rate:
Heritage Club is a tribute to the rice culture that revered the land centuries ago. Over 600 acres of giant magnolias, 300-year-old oaks, fresh water lakes and marshes have been transformed into a golfing community to rival the finest in the world.
Built on the site of the True Blue and Midway Plantations, Heritage reflects a history of gracious, tasteful living. A magnificent avenue of oaks leads to the Southern Colonial clubhouse overlooking the Waccamaw River.
Ranked among the “50 Best Public Courses in America” by Golf Digest, the Par 71 Heritage Club, a Dan Maples design, follows the natural contours of the land, stretching out beside long abandoned and historic rice fields.
Heritage features spacious, rolling fairways and large, undulating greens, surrounded by lush stands of crepe myrtle, camellias and azaleas.
Heavily landscaped areas of wildflowers and flowering shrubs will maintain the beauty of this historical setting for generations to come.
- #7 Best Course You Can Play in S.C. – GolfWeek
- “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses” – Golf Digest, 2005 #78; 2007 #46; 2009 #33
- “Best In State” – Golf Digest, 2005 #23; 2007 #17; 2009 #13
- 4 1/2 Stars – Golf Digest, 2007 & 2009
- “Best Public Courses In South Carolina” – Golf Digest, 2008 #14
- “Top 50 Courses in Myrtle Beach” – Golf Digest, 2007 #7